Welcome to CIDream!
CI Dream is designed to assist Youth from Oxnard Unified School District with college readiness & planning, career exploration, social and cultural enrichment and motivation necessary to complete high school and pursue a college education. Program services and activities are FREE! Students can even earn a monthly stipend for their active participation.
The goals of CIDream are to:
- Raise high school GPAs to a level consistent with college entry
- Prepare students for a successful application and entry into college
- Help students and families pursue federal financial aid and other sources of funding for college.
- Increase students success in Higher Education
During the academic year, CIDream offers services in:
- Academic, financial, or personal counseling and advising
- Guidance and information on college prep and post secondary education opportunities
- Assistance in completing college entrance and financial aid applications
- Financial, College and Career Student Saturdays
- College Visits/College Fairs
- Educational and Cultural Field Trips
- After-school Tutoring and Mentoring
- Bus transportation for selected events
- Click here for more information –> CIDream Flyer
Who can be in CIDream?
In order to qualify, students must:
- Be enrolled in 9th – 12th grade at OUHSD
- Demonstrate a strong desire to do their best in school and to go on to college after high school graduation.
- Complete and submit the entire CIDream application and its required documents.
Once in the program, CIDream students are expected to:
- Be in school and on time every day.
- Attend tutoring as assigned
- Check the UBCI website on a regular basis for Announcements, Calendar of events, and other activities.
- Attend all parent and student meetings.
- Attend the six-week summer academy.
Are you ready to apply?
You’ll need to 1) click on the fillable application below, 2) download and “Save as” to your computer, 3) complete and sign, then 4) submit by email to email@example.com.
- Click here for the application –> bit.ly/UBCIApp
**For any questions on completing the application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 805-834-1457.